You can create a table out of a group of files that share a common ListsTemplate based on the definition list syntax (: key : value ). the ListsTemplate is specified as well as a key (listsample) to match in the files for selecting these files.
- either provide a .htpasswd file and control access via .htaccess to obtain a user via basic authentication (REMOTE_USER=...)
- or use the prefs.cgi to set a cookie with the user name
- anonymous users, i.e. those with only an IP address shown in the prefs are not allowed to modify the wiki (at least not easily), they need to set a cookie first.
- However, anonymous users can follow existing links etc.
- see examples like below for user maintenance using .htpasswd