- untar into a directory (you might use output from http:backup.cgi)
- tweak wikiparams.pm to fit with your directory position
- look out for TWEAK comments
- set varialbe $thiswiki to your alias path used below. otherwise prefs.cgi won't be able to set your preferences cookies.
- tweak .htaccess if you want user authentication or not and with the position of the htpasswd file
- make the pages and files directory writable (owned) by the user running the apache process (e.g. wwwrun)
- do not forget the RCS directories and files
- modify your apache's httpd.conf to point to your directory like:
Alias /NewWiki "<path>/NewWiki/"
Options +ExecCgi Indexes MultiViews
Allow from all
- Do not forget to match <path> with your position of the NewWiki directory.
- restart or reload your apache web server and try your wiki.
- have fun!