One of the two entrances to Robert Allerton Park has been closed.
The Allerton Bridge was closed due to safety concerns, therefore the entrace
on Route 105 (coming from Monticello) is also closed.
The roads in the Monticello/Allerton area are clearly marked to help
guide conference participants to Allerton via alternate routes.
How to get to Allerton?
1. Go south on Interstate 57 to Champaign
2. Take the Decatur West exit onto Interstate 72.
3. Drive approx. 25 miles and then follow the directions below.
From anywhere in central Illinois:
1. Turn off Interstate72 at Monticello exit 164 onto Bridge Street and
drive south towards Monticello.
Turn right at the first crossroad, which
will be old Route 47.
2. Travel approx. 2 miles west and turn left onto County Road
3. At the stop sign, turn right onto County Farm Road.
4. Turn left onto the first road you come to, which will be Old Timber
Road, and go through the brick columns.
Follow the signs to the Visitor's Center and the
main parking lot
You can visit Robert
Allerton Park web site for more information and maps.