Guidelines for HTML Submissions
If you want to submit your PLoP submission in HMTL format, please take the following into account:
- If your document is a single HTML file (ie, contains no linked items,
such as images, or does not consist of linked documents) you should just send
the document as an attachment.
- If your HTML document consists of a directory tree, you have two options:
- Send a URL to the document on your web site and the abstract as text.
Be aware that you should
be able you freeze the document during certain intervals, including:
- the time
between submission and when shepherding begins,
- the time between voting and
when proceedings are generated.
- Send the directory tree as a tar file.
Submiting a URL, is easiest from the Program Committee's point of view,
but you need to be willing to keep the version at the URL in a stable state
during the intervals noted above.
If you have any other questions, please contact the