Registration is now open!
Everyone who plans to attend SugarLoaf PLoP has to register. When you register to SugarLoaf PLoP’2016 you will have to choose between attending:
Track 1. Writers’ Workshops (WW): Writers’ workshops are used to discuss accepted papers. All authors must register into this track. Non-authors are also welcomed to participate in WW to help fellow pattern writers improve their patterns. Non-authors will be able to choose a group to participate in, given the topics of papers discussed in each group.
Track 2. Patterns School (PS): the Patterns School is organized as a series of introductory courses on patterns in different areas like Test Driven Development, Agile Methods and Security. The school will also include a course with hands-on experience on writing patterns.
Registration to SugarLoafPLoP’ 2016 conference includes:
- For those selecting Track 1, access to Writers’ Workshops. For those selecting Track 2, access to all courses in the Pattern School.
- Access to all keynotes and shared activities
- Coffee-breaks and lunch
- Conference material and proceedings
- Banquet dinner on last night
- 1 conference T-shirt
|Until Oct 14th, 2016||From Oct 15th to Oct 31st, 2016||From Nov 1st, 2016|
|Students||U$S 100||U$S 120||U$S 150|
|Academics||U$S 200||U$S 220||U$S 240|
|Professionals||U$S 250||U$S 270||U$S 285|
The registration process for SugarLoafPLoP’2016 consists of 3 steps:
- The first step is to make the payment using one of the payment buttons below.
- You must complete the registration form. If you registered as Student or Academic, you will be requested to attach the certificate that proves your status. Make sure you have your certificate ready to upload before you make your payment. Otherwise you will not be able to finish the registration process.
- When registration is reviewed, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
If you experience a problem with the payment system, send e-mail to: [email protected], we reply shortly with a couple simple steps to proceed with the registration.
For any inquiries, please contact: [email protected].